Coaches, Managers, players & parents,
Due to the poor condition of Nott Oval, the club has decided to reduce the usage of the field for training where possible to try and preserve the ground for the remainder of the season. As of today the following has been implemented:-
- Nott Oval is closed for all training on Mondays & Fridays.
- Only teams from U/6 to U10’s that have been training at Nott Oval since the start of the season, can continue to train there on a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights, plus the M-League squad.
- There is to be no training in any area of the 18 yard box by any teams. Please use the side of the fields where possible.
- All other teams are to move their training to Liquidamber Reserve starting this week.
- All senior teams that were training at Nott Oval on Tues/Wed/Thus are requested to change their training start times to 7:30pm where possible, once moved to Liquidamber. (This includes AA2, AA4, AA13’s, AAL5 & 35/1’s)
- Please ensure that you are courteous to other teams that have been training at Liquidamber most of the year and do not take their training areas.
- Please note that Monday & Friday nights are very quiet at Liquidamber, so if it is an option to change your training night to one of those then please do so.
- All teams that have been training at Liquidamber since the start of this season, please ensure you only use required field space and allow other teams to train near yours.
- There is to be no training in the goal mouths (6 yard boxes) at Liquidamber as well by any teams.
The committee thanks you for your cooperation.